Worker volunteerism has change into a vital part of an organization’s company social duty (CSR) and worker engagement methods. On this episode, Melissa Hackmeier, international head of worker & neighborhood engagement at MilliporeSigma, joins the podcast to debate how she launched the corporate’s first ever international volunteer program and the very best practices and classes she’s realized alongside the best way. Hear in to listen to her speak with host Rachel Hutchisson concerning the keys to partaking workers, how one can safe govt buy-in, and the way expertise might help allow a program’s success.
Matters coated on this episode:
- How Melissa developed and carried out MilliporeSigma’s first-ever SPARK™ international volunteer program, which has greater than 9,700 worker members partaking 235,000 college students in 36 nations to this point
- How Melissa secured buy-in for his or her program
- The important thing’s to this system’s profitable launch and classes realized alongside the best way
- The position of expertise in enabling a profitable international volunteer program
- The SPARK program’s greatest impacts, each internally and externally
- Melissa’s recommendation for different CSR professionals seeking to begin or develop worker volunteer applications
- What nonprofits seeking to interact with company volunteers ought to think about
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or your most well-liked streaming service for future episodes!